Whether you arrive by land, air or water, Big Tub Harbour Resort is the perfect holiday destination. Discover the wonderful array of activities the resort has to offer. Take one of our kayaks, canoes or paddle boats out to get a closer look at the shipwrecks or perhaps take a short stroll to the historic Big Tub Lighthouse.
The natural beauty of our shoreline has been preserved, making it the ideal place to relax with a good book or challenge a friend to a game of horseshoes. Enjoy great food and drinks on the waterfront patio of Bootlegger's Cove Pub. The atmosphere is suitable for the whole family.
Here are just a few activities available to you while visiting Tobermory:
- Take a glass bottom boat trip to Flower Pot Island
- Hike to the Grotto at Cypress Lake Provincial Park
- Swim at Dunks Bay sand beach
- Visit our new Parks visitors centre with interactive displays
- Dive or snorkel the shipwrecks of Fathom Five National Marine Park
- Dock your boat or charter a fishing trip right from the resort
- Stroll through a variety of shops in the village
- Bike the quiet back roads of Tobermory