Accommodations at the Big Tub Harbour Resort
Wake up to the soothing sound of water lapping against the shore as boats gently sway back and forth in the harbour.
This quaint, family owned and operated resort prides itself on warm customer service and attention to detail. Allow our knowledgable staff to help plan your activities while visiting Tobermory. Whether it’s adventure you seek or simply a quiet piece of paradise, we look forward to making your visit memorable.
Although the resort is bustling with activity during the day, evenings are reserved for star gazing and quiet moments along the shore.
For your convenience the resort offers…
- Large waterfront motel units overlooking our marina and Big Tub Harbour
- Large non-waterfront units with air conditioning
- Smaller waterfront units with air conditioning.
- On-site dining at Bootlegger’s Cove Pub
- Personal watercraft rentals at our marina
- Variety of lawn games
- Boat dockage available
- Three-minute drive to the MS Chi-Cheemaun ferry terminal and village shopping area